The prototyping center in the field of petrochemistry provides a range of services in the following areas:
Research of spectral characteristics:
• Nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometry;
• Fourier - infrared spectroscopy; Raman spectroscopy;
• Photometry in the ultraviolet and visible spectrum.
Elemental analysis of inorganic and organic substances and materials:
• Automatic determination of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen;
• X-ray fluorescence and atomic absorption methods of element determination.
Chromatographic methods of research:
· Gas chromatography;
· Liquid chromatography;
· Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry;
· Liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry;
· Thermomechanical analysis;
· Dynamic mechanical analysis
Thermal methods of research:
· Differential-thermal analysis;
· Differential-scanning calorimetry;
· Thermogravimetric analysis;
· Thermomechanical analysis
· Dynamic mechanical analysis.
· Organization of remote use of the required licensed software based on the lease of virtual workplaces;
· Providing the access to computer trainer simulators of oil refining and petrochemical production processes.
· Training in working with laboratory equipment of the Prototyping Center;
· Training in the use of CAD in the field of petrochemistry;
· Advanced training courses in the field of petrochemical technologies.
A full list of services provided by the Prototyping Center in the field of petrochemistry is available on the official website.