The Jural cluster of Bashkortostan Republic is a voluntary association of leading organizations and individual entrepreneurs engaged in activities in the field of law and related fields.
The main activity of the Jural Cluster of Bashkortostan Republic is the legal support of enterprises and individual entrepreneurs engaged their activities both in the territory of Bashkortostan Republic and in other regions of the Russian Federation in the form of providing the all-in-one, qualified, timely legal support to ensure their successful functioning.
Rendering of legal services for participants of Petrochemical territorial cluster of Bashkortostan Republic is carried out on preferential terms.
Types of activity of the Jural Cluster of Bashkortostan Republic:
- Guaranteed provision of organizations and individual entrepreneurs with a full range of legal services in all branches of law;
- Organization and conducting the professional training and retraining in the field of jurisprudence;
- Conducting the thematic round tables, meetings, seminars, forums, webinars and videoconferences in the field of jurisprudence.
List of services of the Jural Cluster of Bashkortostan Republic:
- On-retainer legal services;
- Advising on civil, tax, land, antitrust, labor law issues;
- Drawing up the contracts, foreign economic contracts, draft of state and municipal contracts, additional agreements on making changes to them, protocols of disagreements, local regulations;
- Participation in negotiations;
- Preparation of claims, statements of claim, complaints, comments, objections, motions;
- Representation in courts of general jurisdiction;
- Representation in arbitration courts;
- Representation in referees courts;
- Representation in cases related to violation of antimonopoly legislation in the territorial body of the antimonopoly service;
- Representation in administrative cases on challenging decisions, actions (inaction) of public authorities, local self-government bodies, other bodies, organizations that have separate state or other public powers, officials, state and municipal employees;
- Support of transactions in Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastral Records and Cartography for state registration of rights to real estate;
- Support of enforcement proceedings;
- Registration of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs;
- Accompanying the procedure for reorganization, liquidation and bankruptcy;
- Protection of intellectual property, copyrights, patent rights in the arbitration court, intellectual property court;
- Holding of tenders (open tender, limited tender, two-stage tender, closed competition, closed competition with limited participation, closed two-stage tender, auction), and preparation of all relevant documents, including comprehensive organizational and technical support at all stages of bidding according to Federal Law d/d 05.04.2013 No 44-FZ "On the contract system in the procurement of goods, works, services for the provision of state and municipal needs";
- Holding of tenders and preparation of all relevant documents, including comprehensive organizational and technical support at all stages of bidding according to Federal Law d/d 18.07.2011 No. 223-FZ "On procurement of goods, works, services by individual types of legal entities".