The Engineering center of Petrochemical territorial cluster of Bashkortostan Republic provides the following services in the following areas:
- Conceptual preliminary studies and master plans for enterprise development;
- Project cost estimation, economic and financial studies;
- Feasibility study and examination;
- Static and dynamic modeling;
- Inspection of production sites;
- Process engineering design (PED);
- Granting of own licenses;
- Basic Engineering Design (BED);
- Front-end engineering and design (FEED);
- Development of design and detailed documentation.
- Selection of suppliers, procurement, supply of equipment and manufacturing inspection;
- Management of the equipment supply with a long production cycle;
- Selection of third-party Licensors and technology integration;
- Assembling and construction on the production site;
- Management of construction projects;
- Designer supervision;
- Supervision of start-up works and commissioning procedures;
- Operation and maintenance.
- Project Management Consultancy (PMC) and Customer training;
- Execution of EPC contractor’s functions.
Access to Software and hardware complex of the Engineering center
- Services for access to the software and hardware complex are provided in accordance with the procedure stipulated in the Regulation on granting access to the hardware and software complex.